Introduce Yourself

I bought Noun 25 recently. I am excited to join Nounsdao!

• What first brought you to Nouns?
    I like owning all the blue chip NFTs

• There are plenty of experiments and projects happening in the Nouns ecosystem, which ones are interesting to you?
    I need to learn about them will come back and comment

• If you could teach everyone on Earth one thing about crypto, what would it be?
    that it is just a technology – it is not good or bad – only people can use it well or badly

• Quick! What’s something Nouns is missing?
    more awareness

• What kind of music are you listening to lately?
    showtunes

• Barbarian, Bard, Druid, or Rogue?
    Bard

4 Likes
    I was present at a discord talks where https://twitter.com/beautyandpunk talked about the project and the possibilities it has to give life to even more innovative projects, making it possible to change the lives of many people around the world.

• There are plenty of experiments and projects happening in the Nouns ecosystem, which ones are interesting to you?
    Projects with causes that can transform the reality of society and the environment, especially after learning the UN’s SDGs when I worked in agribusiness.

• If you could teach everyone on Earth one thing about crypto, what would it be?
    The power that cryptos can transform the world and the reality of several people is immeasurable, but let’s always share the good, honesty and mutual help.

A way for major contributors and assiduous users who don’t have nouns to get into the ecosystem.

(824) [HD] Pearl Jam - Black [Pinkpop 1992] - YouTube

A big-hearted barbarian

Helo i’m fouhmx i am graphic designer
I like abstract art and nous ecosystem ia great concept

O would be know about social ideas aroud use your influence like Help víctim of ciber bully or other social problems.

Thanks

1 Like

Hi, my name is chris.

What first brought you to Nouns?

Liked the art.

There are plenty of experiments and projects happening in the Nouns ecosystem, which ones are interesting to you?

Bit like drinking from a fire house in the beginning, dont really know yet

If you could teach everyone on Earth one thing about crypto, what would it be?

belieb the hype about the emancipatory potential of cryptography
and privacy technology

Quick! What’s something Nouns is missing?

An organized way to vet proposals

What kind of music are you listening to lately?

steve lacy, erik satie

Barbarian, Bard, Druid, or Rogue?

rogue

1 Like

Hi I am Raj and I am the Co-founder of Envision Art Foundation Community, This community will evolve as DAO in the near future, EAF is aiming to empower people in Web3 Via educating and giving them opportunities and i am here to learn.

• The work that Noun is doing brought me In here.
  • Its governance.
  • Stay Consistent and devoted to what you’re doing and learn from others’ mistakes?
  • Figuring Out.
  • Listening to Indian Classical Music.
  • Rogue.
1 Like
    https://twitter.com/punk4156/status/1541582003170164737
    I’m really interested in bringing a passion for learning about and applying AI to Nouns!
    How powerful it is for creating community
    Machine Learning!
    Joey Badass just dropped an album, love Mac Miller & Daft Punk
    Druid (s/o Panoramix)
2 Likes
    the combination of cc0, infinite auctions and DAO
    the ones making Nouns into the real world
    its freedom if you will
    proposals accountability
    Fleetwood Mac
    Bard
2 Likes
    Metaverse Event in São Paulo.

The Noogles House - The first IRL Nounish building

Always study about it, try to learn more and more to be shure of what you are doing, It’s nice world, but need to know it

sea

Landon Mcnamara

Rogue

2 Likes
    tweet post https://twitter.com/punk4156/status/1556652990987206656 form
    @punk4156
    3D Noun to metaverse
    Crypto is a digital currency in the form of coins that can be used for trading
    maybe audio visual :smiley:
    i like RnB but sometimes i listen too music Rock
    Rogue
2 Likes
    Liked the art
    Applying nouns to the real world
    The potential
    New here so not sure as yet
    Alt rock
    Bard
2 Likes

I heard about Nouns from a good friend who’s also been in the crypto community a very long time! I was instantly stoked, and after two days pretty obsessed.

There are plenty of experiments and projects happening in the Nouns ecosystem, which ones are interesting to you?

Tinkering and experimenting with a novel model of organization successfully.

I’d like more people to know that the things being built in crypto offer new solutions to problems that don’t seem to be resolving elsewhere today.

Nouns is missing Wine!

I’ve been stoked on this song the past two days: Feelings by Nahko and medicine for the people.

Bard main, though I’ve been a “Jack” of all the classes at one point or another :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello Nouns DAO frens!
I am Art Is My Weapon. Founder of Imaginouns, Ready Player Noun & Co-Founder of FoodNouns DAO

3 individuals: @Nonodynamo_NFT @aubtoshi @cheffo_nft followed by the immediate understanding of what Nouns DAO was capable of.

I am most excited by projects who seek to Elevate, Empower, Educate, Entertain and spread
Nounishness throughout the world.
So, because we are Nounish, this could easily be a full page of projects that I’m interested in…
So here are a few of my current favorites(outside of my own of course):
Regional Colors, Art Basel, Noun HAUS, The Nouniverse, Noun O’ Clock
The Noggles House, Nouns Esports, NOUNish Friends(Nouns Town)
Looking forward to the Rose Bowl Parade! Macy’s Day!?

It allows for you to have full control of your money, ideas and things.

A Neurodivergent Nouns House. Also, a Mental Health Nouns House.

I love a wide variety of musical genres.(Music was actually my 1st Weapon.)
    Here is what is playing now: https://youtu.be/rTVjnBo96Ug

Bard all the way.
3 Likes

I enjoy learning about all things blockchain. Nouns DAO, as a whole, is a goldmine of a learning opportunity.

1. Testing the concept of scarcity
  2. The entire art style, and how people interprete it, is pretty interesting to me
  3. Social interaction

Money is made-up

Africans, lol

Songs by Don Moen, Theophilus Sunday, and Dunsin Oyekan. On repeat all day!

Druid? Druid.

3 Likes

Hi Frens - I’m Rekola.

Lighting Round First -

• What first brought you to Nouns? - Jack Butcher
  • There are plenty of experiments and projects happening in the Nouns ecosystem, which ones are interesting to you? - Nouns Coffee, Nouns Esports, and Small Grants.
  • If you could teach everyone on Earth one thing about crypto, what would it be? - The power of blockchain isn’t in money, its in transparency and records.
  • Quick! What’s something Nouns is missing? - Nothing - cause if it is a builder will build it.
  • What kind of music are you listening to lately? - Dermot Kennedy, Sylvann Esso, & Holy Holy.
  • Barbarian, Bard, Druid, or Rogue? - Rogue

Who am I -
I am an executive producer of feature films, tv and film3 projects. My current project is NOUNERS - The Series (inspired by Nouns.wtf) I believe in cinema and think great independent films go beyond technique. A great one results from a cultivated connection between the artists and their work, under a controlled budget. Everyone has a story to tell, and my goal is to champion the filmmakers I work with throughout their journey. I also think every human has their own superpowers, mine are— networking, vision-sharing, team building, and executing from concept to completion. What do you think yours are?

What am I working on -

⌐◨-◨ - NOUNERS :tv: - The animated series (funded by NSFW) due October 1st. (Discourse Link) When a group of Nouns.wtf NFTs become sentient and self aware in an alien world known as the internet, they must learn to survive while tackling the existential mysteries of the universe in the stupidest ways possible. Watch them grow and learn, all while repeating the same idiotic mistakes that mankind has been making for centuries!

⌐◨-◨ - NOUNS PRESS CORPS :studio_microphone:- A fully operational press house focused on proliferating the Meme. (Site: http://www.nounspresscorps.wtf/ | Substack Sign up: https://nounspress.substack.com/) We currently offer four defined services:

1. Press Liaison — Managing and Responding to incoming press requests from journalists.
  2. Press Release Issuing — Issuing press releases, on behalf of Nounish Projects.
  3. Press List Management — Managing the Nouns Press Corps’ Press List. This is a list of Web3 journalists across many print, television, and online press.
  4. Pitching Nouns to Press — Networking with Journalists on behalf of Nouns and proactively pitching on behalf of nouns.

⌐◨-◨ - NOUN DUST :tv: - BBQ Rib Rub (https://noundust.wtf/) Hope to ship 9/30 - This stuff is delicious. Noun Dust is an appetizing mix of sweet, salty, and smokey that’s been spicing nouns like beef, pork, chicken, and fish, with real flavor, since 2022. This is sure to please even the seasoned smoker. What started as an experiment inspired by CC0 and @NounsDAO. Funded by Small Grants. From seasoning to smoking, grilling to stewing, Noun Dust delights the tastebuds of those in the web3 world. FREE 1 Ounce Size Sample Containers - Just Pay Shipping - Paid for by NSFW.

Outside of Nouns my most recent film & television work includes:

• THE SAVAGE STATE :clapper: - In 1850’s New England, an innocent boy searches for a fallen star while his world is slowly corrupted by a mysterious evil. THE SAVAGE STATE is an American film directed by Chris Heck. Currently, in development and I am the Executive Producer.

• MY DIVORCE PARTY :clapper: - Future divorcee, Xan gathers her closest friends in Joshua Tree to celebrate (or more appropriately sulk in) her impending split. Chaos ensues when she reveals she brought her divorce settlement money to the party with the intention of blowing or burning it all by the weekend’s end. Currently, in post and I was a minority investor.

• THIS LAND :clapper: [2022] - The lives of an array of Americans - a Native American grappling with his past, a same-sex couple on opposite sides of the aisle, a Trump supporter fighting to bring his deported wife back home, and more - are chronicled in this film shot on Election Day in nearly every state. Currently on Film Festival Circuit. I was a minority investor.

• THE BETA TEST :clapper: [2021] - A married Hollywood agent receives a mysterious letter for an anonymous sexual encounter and becomes ensnared in a sinister world of lying, infidelity, and digital data. Currently released by IFC Distribution. I was a minority investor.

Full Bio
MICHAEL P, REKOLA is the founder & managing producer of Rekola Studios, a multi-family studio, that champions American independent cinema from concept to completion. He is an investor and producer of feature films as well as a consulting producer for various endeavors ranging from global brands, non-profits, national startups, and more. “A rising tide lifts all ships,” is a common phrase you’ll hear Michael repeating. He splits his time between Washington, DC, and his 5th generation family farm in Connecticut, with his wife Kaitlin, their daughter Emmi, son Wyatt, and undomesticated yet devoted canine of twelve years— Monty. Michael supports Premier League side, Manchester United.

I hope to continue building on Nouns!

Cheers, Rekola

6 Likes

-twitter + artwork

-DAO’s, proposals for funding public interests!

-Crypto is for everyone. Even for people who don’t know nothing about it. It’s part of the journey to learn.

-Portuguese representation!! :eyeglasses::portugal:

-indie rock +ABBA

-rogue

1 Like
    https://twitter.com/GiancarloChaux/status/1570954208828084226?s=20&t=Jzoi3DetIcAeQRAaIYxZBw
    I’m interested in treasury management for the Nouns ecosystem, and ways to improve the current treasury management process
    How it will completely change the future of payments, starting with remittances.
    A proper treasury management process!
    Agnes Obel :slight_smile:
    Rogue mwahaha
1 Like
    When I read about the auction mechanism behind the project. I thought it was revolutionary!!!

I’m interested broadly in how Web3 spaces can cross into the real world.

The Etherean Dream is real: https://ricburton.mirror.xyz/-24mln0enuVgDgEKAiSGxdUI5YzJjs8t3hkrqGx6bQ8

More public projects

My own songs: Spotify

Rogue for sure.

1 Like
  • The Nounsquare bring me here. Its an awesome ecosystem
  • I love Lilnouns
  • Buy your first crypto now
  • all pakced up
  • pop music
  • Rogue
1 Like

Hi, I’m https://twitter.com/devops199fan

CC0 + the noun a day auction model with the proceeds being directed by the DAO was a really cool concept.

As a gamer the eSports efforts are particularly interesting.

Crypto is like programmable money.

More memes! :smile:

Mostly EDM and sets

Rogue

Super excited to be here :grin:

2 Likes

I heard about it through some Twitter spaces and found the concept really cool. Have been following for a couple months and reading through the discourse.

NounSounds is rad. Lil Nouns also cool. I see massive potential in the esports and gaming areas.

It’s not as difficult to get into or risky as you might think.

Exposure on other flourishing chains.

Mostly Hip Hop but I like variety.

A Druid that’s always shapeshifting into a platypus

3 Likes