Introduce Yourself

What first brought you to Nouns?

wish I could remember, but for sure it was an article / posting about Nouns and the DAO
There are plenty of experiments and projects happening in the Nouns ecosystem, which ones are interesting to you?
definitely the ones integrating Nouns and gaming
If you could teach everyone on Earth one thing about crypto, what would it be?
how to send money across borders
Quick! What’s something Nouns is missing?
alerts on Noun o clock
What kind of music are you listening to lately?
classical guitar
Barbarian, Bard, Druid, or Rogue?

2 Likes

Me too :slight_smile: Welcome to the community

• What first brought you to Nouns?
    I learned about it from a Japanese influencer on Twitter space.

• There are plenty of experiments and projects happening in the Nouns ecosystem, which ones are interesting to you?

• If you could teach everyone on Earth one thing about crypto, what would it be?
    Sub-DAO moves to gradually launch. Since the main Nouns are mainly for the celebrity segment, the sub-DAO movement is very important for generalization.

• Quick! What’s something Nouns is missing?
    Real democratization.

• What kind of music are you listening to lately?
    K-pop

• Barbarian, Bard, Druid, or Rogue?
    I don’t know

1 Like

GM all!

• What first brought you to Nouns?

I actually first found out about Nouns because I was looking into on-chain storage of pixel data for procedural map generation and dhof mentioned that this project did some cool stuff with it and was open-source.

• There are plenty of experiments and projects happening in the Nouns ecosystem, which ones are interesting to you?

I’m interested in the hyperstructure concept and how Nouns protocol applies that in a creative domain. I’m interested to see if this CC0 decentralized meme building and funding thing can really work, and what the ramifications of that are.

• If you could teach everyone on Earth one thing about crypto, what would it be?

That even though 90% of it is bullshit the 10% that is not is important, net-new technology and conceptual architecture for the future and that we need more creative, thoughtful people involved and actively contributing.

• Quick! What’s something Nouns is missing?

Easy onboarding tools to quickly grasp the project for non-early adopters. I’ve proposed a 5 minute explainer animation.

• What kind of music are you listening to lately?

Autechre, Fivio Foreign, Dreaming Files and William Basinski.

• Barbarian, Bard, Druid, or Rogue?

Druid, always.

Hi!

After being asleep for several years (long story) I woke into a new world of cryptocurrency, NFTs, and Nouns! I was developing in the early days of web 1.0 and 2.0. now here is 3.0 and it’s like the wild west again! What a great time and place to be!

I am very happy to meet you all, and look forward to building amazing things!

#What first brought you to Nouns?
I have been exploring DAOs for a couple of months now, and Nouns just make more sense than anything else. LOL

#There are plenty of experiments and projects happening in the Nouns ecosystem, which ones are interesting to you?
I have only read about half of the props so far, but the irl events and all things educational are spiking my interest.

#If you could teach everyone on Earth one thing about crypto, what would it be?

Decentralization!

#Quick! What’s something Nouns is missing?

Incubation. Taking concepts further, pulling concepts from discussion for proposal (ie WordPress plugin).

#What kind of music are you listening to lately?

All of it!

#Barbarian, Bard, Druid, or Rogue?

Druid

• What first brought you to Nouns? I was mesmerized by the ethics and values of this ecosystem while listening to them in Twitter spaces and Discord audio chat.
  • There are plenty of experiments and projects happening in the Nouns ecosystem, which ones are interesting to you? Nouns, NounPunks, Noun stories, Nouncil, Nounsense
  • If you could teach everyone on Earth one thing about crypto, what would it be? decentralization
  • Quick! What’s something Nouns is missing? diversity
  • What kind of music are you listening to lately? 90´s pop (Crystal Waters - Crystal Waters - Gypsy Woman (She's Homeless) (Official Music Video) - YouTube )
  • Barbarian, Bard, Druid, or Rogue? Bard or Druid

Hey everyone, Aubtoshi in the house ya’ll. Stoke level is VERY high right now as I just got my first approval from Small Grants. I look forward to continue building and creating with the Nouns!

What first brought you to Nouns?
While I was teaching an old friend about Sartoshi and the mfers, she taught me about the Nouns. That’s some beautiful cc0 synergy right there. After doing a lot of my own research learning how Nouns DAO worked, I began submitting proposals through PropHouse.

There are plenty of experiments and projects happening in the Nouns ecosystem, which ones are interesting to you?
Gotta love the original Nouns (one day I’ll own one :crossed_fingers:). Obv love me some Nouns On The Ground and I have had the best time with the other projects I’ve met and interacted with during the PropHouse proposal process, such as Noun Punks, Stoned Nouns, Lil Nouns and Nounish. I also personally geek out over the Nouns Dota 2 Team and can’t wait to see what happens with that.

If you could teach everyone on Earth one thing about crypto, what would it be?
Were you ever told as a younger child that the world was yours and you were free to create whatever you wanted in it? Crypto allows that idea that be an actual obtainable reality to strive for.

Quick! What’s something Nouns is missing?
IRL MEETUPS

What kind of music are you listening to lately?
Is it just me or is Jack Harlow’s ‘Come Home The Kids Miss You’ album giving major 2006 Drake’s Room For Improvement mixtape vibes?!

Barbarian, Bard, Druid, or Rogue?
Rouge life. I’m so in character, I have real-life lock picking skills. Just saying. I also literally made NFTs for DND lovers. WHO IS BEHIND THIS QUESTION?! Please reach out to me I want to do Web3 DnD I’m so serious.

1 Like