Introduce Yourself

• What first brought you to Nouns?
    Dom’s work on Corruptions and Blitmap (https://twitter.com/dhof) and my current work at the Mirror DAO!

• There are plenty of experiments and projects happening in the Nouns ecosystem, which ones are interesting to you?
    I’m personally interested in the long-term community maturity of Nouns, how it scales it’s governance and begins to unlock the value of the member’s talents and treasury.

• If you could teach everyone on Earth one thing about crypto, what would it be?
    Building sustainable communities

• Quick! What’s something Nouns is missing?
    An arm!

• What kind of music are you listening to lately?
    Bad Bunny today and every day

• Barbarian, Bard, Druid, or Rogue?
    Barbarian RAAWWWRRR

1 Like

There are plenty of experiments and projects happening in the Nouns ecosystem, which ones are interesting to you?

• governance related-efforts

If you could teach everyone on Earth one thing about crypto, what would it be?

• how it legitimized the commercialability of digital assets

Quick! What’s something Nouns is missing?

• good question
1 Like
  • There are plenty of experiments and projects happening in the Nouns ecosystem, which ones are interesting to you?
    Decentralizing conversation to different platforms & cultures. Planting Noun-thought-Seeds as wide as possible in as many places as possible, as soon as possible

• If you could teach everyone on Earth one thing about crypto, what would it be?
    There’s so much space for curiosity in crypto

A manifesto

Ambient

Rogue

1 Like

Hello NounsDao friends! I’m Prof Werder (@profwerder on twitter) and big fan of all things nounish.

• What first brought you to Nouns? It was love at first site – but at this time I only own Noun deriviatives – and I love them!
  • There are plenty of experiments and projects happening in the Nouns ecosystem, which ones are interesting to you? I love Sidenouns and Bored Noun gang – I’m also fan of the GIToadz - and I’m working on my own FloriNouns.
  • If you could teach everyone on Earth one thing about crypto, what would it be? That CC0 is the way
  • Quick! What’s something Nouns is missing? I’ll get back to you on that
  • What kind of music are you listening to lately? always retro to 80s-90s
  • Barbarian, Bard, Druid, or Rogue? Druid
3 Likes

What first brought you to Nouns? The Noun Punks

There are plenty of experiments and projects happening in the Nouns ecosystem, which ones are interesting to you? FUNctional Nounish Glasses and Nouns Luxury Sunglasses

If you could teach everyone on Earth one thing about crypto, what would it be? Self custody is a skill that starts in crypto but can expand to other types of property – an important life skill.

Quick! What’s something Nouns is missing? A political action committee.

What kind of music are you listening to lately? 1990s hip hop

Barbarian, Bard, Druid, or Rogue? Rogue

1 Like

Hi everyone my name is Megha Raj Rai. I am married, ve a 3 beautiful daughters and currently serving in the British Army.
I’m really interested to be part in to DOA community which I see this community has got a huge potential to be the TOP DOA around worldwide.
I’m very happy to join in this community.

1 Like

finding our purpose and our identity

how to read a contract

a theme song / jingle
    na na na na
    na na na na
    na na na na
    na na na na
    nouns!

rock

druid

3 Likes

Hi there, just joined the forum - Been watching the project for a while

• What first brought you to Nouns? Like most of you, a Punk4156 tweet
  • There are plenty of experiments and projects happening in the Nouns ecosystem, which ones are interesting to you? I will be looking around to find out more
  • If you could teach everyone on Earth one thing about crypto, what would it be? Decentralisation and responsibility brings Freedom
  • Quick! What’s something Nouns is missing? To new to comment - Looks great so far.
  • What kind of music are you listening to lately? Progessive House
  • Barbarian, Bard, Druid, or Rogue? Rogue
1 Like

Hi there!

** ## What first brought you to Nouns? **
Probably @niftynaut ( :pray:), glasses.wtf, curiosity and some time spend on twitter.

** ## There are plenty of experiments and projects happening in the Nouns ecosystem, which ones are interesting to you? **
I have been working for more than a decade in the field of research, technology and innovation. I have experienced agile experiments, quick wins and learning from early failures are key for innovation and growth. I want to spend my time with disruptive technologies, moonshot thinking, entrepreneurial mindset, exponential growth potential, sustainability, kindness, win-win solutions and cooperation in experiments and projects that interconnect the digital and the real world. :rocket:

** ## If you could teach everyone on Earth one thing about crypto, what would it be? **
If there would be a way to teach everyone on Earth, wouldn’t it be a secure connected, digital, safe and democratic world, where decisions are made in decentralised organisations? Everybody would already know the potential of crypto.

** ## Quick! What’s something Nouns is missing? **
I went through some of the "Nouns Weekly World Call“ summaries on Discord. What I found was a self-critical discussion about strategy, values, vision and mission. :dart:
There is such a high potential with you nouns! What do you think is missing the most?

** ## What kind of music are you listening to lately? **
I have no clue …

** ## Barbarian, Bard, Druid, or Rogue? **
Engineer, Demon Hunter, Wizard

1 Like

What first brought you to Nouns?
@punk4156

There are plenty of experiments and projects happening in the Nouns ecosystem, which ones are interesting to you?
CeeFriends

If you could teach everyone on Earth one thing about crypto, what would it be?
The core philosophies shared by Satoshi Nakamoto and why they are still important in the digital age

Quick! What’s something Nouns is missing?
Mainstream (in the context of NFTs) appeal and accessibility for those without 50ETH spare!

What kind of music are you listening to lately?
According to Spotify statistics we are listening to The Weeknd

Barbarian, Bard, Druid, or Rogue?
Rogue

1 Like

•What first brought you to Nouns?

Chance - and cairol.

•There are many experiments and projects in the Nouns ecosystem. Which of them are interesting to you?

All proposals and thoughts are interesting in their own way. The very fact that there are many different topics is exciting! I would love to get more involved here!

•If you could teach everyone in the world one thing about crypto, what would it be?

Many topics have already been mentioned here. In my opinion, it is the impact of these technologies and the plenty of applications that will groundbreakingly change the world and the way we interact with each other.

•Quick. What is something that Nouns is missing?

A mission. And bit by bit, more connection to the real world.

•What kind of music are you listening to lately?

When my kids let me have (my!) „Alexa“ I listen to all kinds of stuff - even modern classical music…

•Barbarian, bard, druid, or rogue?

Could I also be an elf?

2 Likes
    Been following Nouns for a while. Was just fascinated by the 1-mint-a-day idea and how the entire DAO seemed to capture the ethos of web3 and decentralization.

I’ve been very interested to see how the community is finding creative and artistic ways to do marketing and PR to try and get the Nouns name out there more. Also interested in how DAOs can accomplish building products (digital and physical) together.

Simply to teach people about all the middlemen involved in finance, payments, transactions and what removing them could accomplish.

Theme song!
    Video content!

Right now, listening to Kanye’s old stuff. College Dropout, Graduation, etc. Watching the Netflix documentary at the same time :slight_smile:

Omg probably a Druid tbh, but I spent 5 years living in Paris (currently in the US) where I definitely identified more as a Bard

1 Like

Sam here. I joined back in September last year and swear I filled this out–but don’t see it, so here it goes.

2 Likes

Hello everyone, my name is Daosapiens, I am a woman who is passionate about the concept of nfts, and especially about my favorite and adorable DAOs, so much so that I quit my job to dedicate myself to the creation of an educational DAO , the first decentralized university in the world, where members can choose the contents and the form and proposals they want to develop them, I am passionate about the project, because I understand the transformative potential of education, and we dream with my team of empowering the community to create their own education DAOs around the world… sorry for going on so long… I’m passionate about the subject… now to the questions:

1. What I took to the nouns for the first time was the value that I found in their proposal, that it be a DAO and how from there a community is generated to achieve things that we had not imagined before in any way, I also like the how art is generated on chain

2. I really like the nouns party project, because it makes it easier for people who love nouns and want part of them to access them with a fractional contribution, since we cannot buy a complete one

3. I would teach them that the traditional financial system of fiat currency is no longer backed by gold, that there is over issuance and that in that sense the trust and security that cryptography offers from cryptocurrencies is a wonderful opportunity for empowerment and freedom

4. The substantives need to support the first decentralized university Dauniversity hehe we are really doing it and it would be wonderful to be able to take it to the whole world!! Education today is the fire that the first men had to transform their lives… in many parts of the world and Latin America, web 3.0 would reduce the enormous rates of poverty, but despite the wonderful technology and opportunities that it represents, these themes are difficult to transfer and a few take advantage of it :frowning:

5. I listen to rock to exercise while doing crossfit :slight_smile:

6. Barbarian jajaja :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello… happy to be here amongst such a great community!

I was introduced by Klim from Big Shot Toyworks and immediately loved what the DAO is doing.

I’m interested in the art projects listed, as well as events.
    My grandfather was a Silicon Valley pioneer, he was instrumental in hard drive technology and used to make video games for me long before there were gaming consoles. He would tell me his dreams about the future… as such, I’m fascinated by the direction Nouns is going as web3 is realized and good works are manifested.

That with this technology we can synchronize the electromagnetic pulse of humanity and co-create a new paradigm for harmonious living.

A cohesive and coherent template for project submissions.

EDM mixes produced by friends… sounds from the SF underground, mostly tech-house at the moment.

Pixie.

2 Likes
    @4156’s tweet

Nouns Art Festival

Power to the people

You together with me

Welcome to the mystic world of esoteric buddhism

Druid

3 Likes

Welcome to the Nouns Discourse, we’re glad you’re here!
Introduce yourself to the rest of the community in this thread and make yourself at home. Not sure where to begin, try these questions:
A glowing twitter thread by (@punk4156) trumpeting the quality of the community.

Community governance on-chain with meaningful stakes.

• If you could teach everyone on Earth two things about crypto, what would they be?
That ponzinomic dynamics are only one aspect of it. That long-term it will most likely prove to be a net-positive for the world.

I guess it’s missing the post from me that I haven’t written but apparently have some pent-up desire in my heart to write, since Im here. Hopefully I can assemble my thoughts and rise to the level of thoughtful discourse this platform dictates.

Niche hip hop mostly. Stove God Cooks. Mach-Hommy. Grip. Also some Jason Isbel mixed in there.

Not really familiar with what those represent, which I guess makes me Rogue.

3 Likes

Hello! I am interested in learning more about how Daos work and should work, and think nouns make perfect sense!

3 Likes
    I learned about nouns from Partybid. I am a dev/member of PartyDao.
    Party nouns, fomo nouns, nouns explorer
    You should be getting interest for holding such volatile assets
    Better social previews
    Jam bands, drum n bass
    Druid
3 Likes

I think a coin telegraph article after NOUN 1 was sold. It was unfortunately an article about the price tag, but since I developed a sensibility for ccO and the nouns eco-system.

I am the most curious about the hierarchy in nouniverse. Are Nounpunks coming right bellow punks? Or are Noun cats coming right after? I am not sure. Nobody knows so far, but following up on this will be critical imho.

Proof of stake is not bad for the environment.

1/hierarchy in the participants 2/a currency 3/a land sale

Disco

Im too young for this (32).

2 Likes