Introduce Yourself

Hello i am Melz from Indonesia👋

• What first brought you to Nouns?
    this twitter brought it: https://twitter.com/nounsdao/status/1424339469952507905?s=19
  • There are plenty of experiments and projects happening in the Nouns ecosystem, which ones are interesting to you? Maybe Gnars DAO and Prop.house
  • If you could teach everyone on Earth one thing about crypto, what would it be?
    Wagmi
  • Quick! What’s something Nouns is missing? Maybe Metaverse
  • What kind of music are you listening to lately? Rich brian - Bali □_□
  • Barbarian, Bard, Druid, or Rogue?
    Bard
1 Like

hello fellow nounites. i’m shola. excited to be here…
discovered about noun via youtube and loved the energy it entails.

• There are plenty of experiments and projects happening in the Nouns ecosystem, which ones are interesting to you?
    = social impact projects. have a team of engineers and we’ve been cooking something for a while now and have succesfully made a breakthrough.

a groundbreaking generator operating without external propellants, delivering clean, sustainable energy without emissions. It’s not just an innovation; it’s a climate solution.

we want to take it to the next level and we hope noun Community can partner with us in slowing down and eventually delivering a huge blow to carbon footprint globally.

I learned about Nouns awhile back during the NFT hype of 2021. I then rediscovered it via friends suggestion who I check out the DAO infrastructure. I’m now working my way through the DAO world.

• There are plenty of experiments and projects happening in the Nouns ecosystem, which ones are interesting to you?
    Nouns Sound. I’d like to build my own project within the Nouns Ecosystem.

• If you could teach everyone on Earth one thing about crypto, what would it be?
    It’s censorship resistant, it’s transparent, and can be used to combat many aspects of the corrupt world that we know of today.

• Quick! What’s something (silly) Nouns is missing?
    Candy bars and a rollercoaster ride.

• What kind of music are you listening to lately?
    90s trance and disco.

Druid.

I shared my story as a video :

watch from here

Hey all, it’s sumiez (pronounced “sue-meez”) here from the pixel shop! Wanted to do a little introduction as we I have a candidate proposal coming soon!

Pixel Art!

Love the philanthropy and community reinvestment more than anything.

Ethereum is 99.9 percent carbon neutral…

• Quick! What’s something Nouns is missing?

Games!

Wutang Clan ain’t nothin’ to fuck with!

Warrior/Barbarian in WoW, Bard in BG3, Rogue in Diablo 4, Druid IRL.

What first brought you to Nouns?
I saw it as a PFP … Maybe one from the early 20. I knew that guy had a pretty deep understanding from crypto and especially NFTs. I did a quick research and fell in love deeply! :heart_eyes:

There are plenty of experiments and projects happening in the Nouns ecosystem, which ones are interesting to you?
I am very much interested I the retires punktockers cookie delivery service! :facepunch:

If you could teach everyone on Earth one thing about crypto, what would it be?
Don’t go the mainstream road - it’s a silk road! :firecracker:

Quick! What’s something Nouns is missing?
The attention it deserves buy connecting to physical & essential stuff. We/I hope we can become a part to change that. :earth_africa:

What kind of music are you listening to lately?
MEUTE - you & me :heart:

Barbarian, Bard, Druid, or Rogue?
Barbarian :love_you_gesture:

• What first brought you to Nouns? LOVED THE LITTLE NOUNS CHARACTERS I SAW ALL ACROSS WARPCAST/FARCASTER. DECIDED TO START MAKING MY OWN ART WITH NOUNS INFULENCES… REALIZED THE COMMUNITY WAS PRETTY DOPE. REMINISCENT OF THE RARE-PEPE COMMUNITY CIRCA 20-21 BUT MORE FREN-LY.

• There are plenty of experiments and projects happening in the Nouns ecosystem, which ones are interesting to you? NOUNS DRAWS, NOUNS ANIMATES, AND TRYING TO GET MORE INVOLVED WITH ANYTHING THAT WILL HELP MY ACTUAL SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT SKILLS, SO FINDING BASE BUILDS AND NOUNS-DAO WAS PRETTY REFRESHING.

CAN’T TAKE IT WITH YOU WHEN YOU DIE.

NORMANCOMICS NOUNS.

IM NOT. NO MUSIC, JUST SASQUATCH STORIES WHILE I WORK. BUT IF I HAD TO SAY WHAT WAS I BOBBIN’ MY HEAD TO LAST? GIMME THE LOOT- BIGGIE SMALLS

• Barbarian, Bard, Druid, or Rogue? IS THIS SOME KIND OF STARWARS REFERENCE? SOUNDS SUPER NERDY… BUT I’D SAY THE BARBARIAN WOULD CRUSH THE BARD, TAKE THE DRUID’S ESOTERIC KNOWLEDGE & PLUG IT INTO THE ROGUE & CONQUER THE WORLD.

I am a part of the Precious Plastic community here in Spain. I produce products for Pets - specifically, pet houses which for which I use recycled plastic. I learned about Noggles this way and so i learned about Nouns however I only considered submitting a proposal to Nouns after the support of a member.

I am particularly inspired by Proposal 462. Coral, the owner of the proposal, has done an amazing job at helping vulnerable animals who don’t have any support or help. I am really impressed by both the proposal itself, but the execution and updates. I made cat houses here in Spain and I support the local sanctuaries, but with Nouns’ help I believe I will be able to follow Coral’s lead and make a massive impact in my region.

Crypto is about more than just currency and alternatives to fiat. Crypto has the power to help a lot of people and change operational processes outside of just accounting ledgers. Crypto is a tool.

I would love to see in-person events, especially here in Spain! Maybe i can host one? It would be amazing to make an event about my proposed project - perhaps we can organized and volunteer our time for a good cause? For me, that could be arranging workshops for the Nouns community to attend which would have a positive impact immediately

I am Spanish and have lived in Latin American countries. Recently, i’ve been listening a lot to Bachata and Merengue music.

Druid! I try my best to connect with nature and help animals in real life. So if i can do that with special powers like a Druid - even better!

Heya, I’m an interdisciplinary artist(animator, musician, live coder) and I don’t hold any nouns but I was curious about the project after applying for the film festival. I think it’s great that y’all treat artists so well compared to a lot of the early projects in the space, and would like to work on some projects sometime.

My music tastes are probably what you would describe as bouncy trash, bands like lemon demon, tally hall.