Introduce Yourself

• What first brought you to Nouns?
    HouseofNouns system. I was in search of a discourse alternative, then I fell into nouns rabbithole.

• There are plenty of experiments and projects happening in the Nouns ecosystem, which ones are interesting to you?
    I haven’t found one to align with yet, I am still looking for something that would help me hone my web dev skills ( NextJS ).

• If you could teach everyone on Earth one thing about crypto, what would it be?
    Ha! community coordination hacks = crypto is all about community.

• Quick! What’s something Nouns is missing?
    chickens, lol - I haven’t seen chicken nouns yet.

• What kind of music are you listening to lately?
    Afrobeats

• Barbarian, Bard, Druid, or Rogue?
    Barbarian

Hello everyone,

I’m delighted to be a part of this incredible platform, and I’m excited to introduce myself. I am a creative director, community builder, and audio engineer based in Nigeria, with a passion for all things innovative and boundary-pushing.

Over the past two years, I’ve been actively involved in the Web3 space, exploring its vast possibilities and collaborating with talented individuals. One of my proudest achievements has been founding APEX TRYBE, a decentralized record label that aims to revolutionize the music industry.

Being a community builder has been an incredible journey for me. I believe in the power of strong and supportive communities, and I’ve had the privilege of fostering vibrant ecosystems where collaboration and growth flourish. Together, we’ve created engaging events, formed strategic partnerships, and shared valuable knowledge.

As an audio engineer, I’ve been honing my skills to create captivating soundscapes that resonate with listeners on a deep level. I’m passionate about pushing the boundaries of audio technology and creating immersive experiences that leave a lasting impact.

I’m truly excited to connect and collaborate with all of you. Let’s embark on a journey together, leveraging the potential of Web3 to unlock new realms of creativity.

Looking forward to the exciting possibilities ahead,

COT

gm frens!

I’m Tridog from the Own The Doge project (ownthedoge.com) spun out of PleasrDAO (pleasr.org). Backstory.

I first came to Nouns when we fractionalized Nounlet #69 as a Doge Pixel ($DOG) perk (and for the lolz) for our community. Claim page.

Then we started playing with Prop House to run our “Bark Tank” for grants to further the Doge legacy. Our page.

I’m most interested in, like Doge, building a decades long brand for Nouns. I’d love to see this exist as an iconic NFT project that supersedes its blockchain beginnings.

I’m passionate about this because I think the art, culture, and social impact of crypto can be so much larger. That’s what I often teach people when talking about Own The Doge (we are the largest crypto gift to Save The Children ($1M+), for example).

So, I’d like to see Nouns continue on the fun brand building angle as well as leave a positive impact not just in fun, but real impact with real people and animals.

I also just got back from Lightning in a Bottle and was blown away by the Zhu set.

169% I’m a Druid and believer of cults for good.

xoxo

2 Likes
  • Read about it on Twitter, then one of my community members told me to refer to the DAO structure
  • There are plenty of experiments and projects happening in the Nouns ecosystem, which ones are interesting to you?
  • Recently saw the Trailer of the Nouns movie. Loved the animation of it. I want to explore more
  • If you could teach everyone on Earth one thing about crypto, what would it be?
  • Decentralization that actually works
  • Honestly, it just never stops to surprise!
  • Radiohead, Karnivool, AR Rahman
2 Likes

Hey everyone, I’m Cody. Stoked to introduce myself. I’ve been keeping up with the Nouns ecosystem from the periphery for the past 18 months (I own Gnar 434 and Lil Noun 4303), but have recently started going much deeper on Nouns and have found myself spending a bunch of time on the discourse and reading through Prop House.

I lead partnerships for HNT Labs where we’re building Towns, a group chat protocol and application for online communities. I’ve learned, and continue to learn, a wealth of information about web3 communities (and movements) through Nouns, so am excited to spend more time with everyone here.

Coming across 4156’s Twitter

Gnars has definitely been one of my favorite projects to join and keep track of

The importance of provable ownership

A digital town square for Nouns that’s provably owned and operated by Nouns. Excited to share more of my thoughts on this :slight_smile:

Barry Can’t Swim

Bard

Gm y’all I’m Ev,
New to the nouns ecosystem, not a holder yet, I’ve been introduced to it while meeting aubtoshi.

Was wondering how does it work for looking for holders to represent my proposal. I’ve built a proposal for a Nouns online conference. Would love to share it and talk about it with holders.

Have a great day
Eve

I first heard about Nouns while searching for a successful example of how to create a DAO

personally, everything related to public goods is very appealing but I try to follow sport-related projects such as gnars and cycling bc I have a lot of friends with whom I’m sharing information, trying to bridge them to web3

decentralization is without a doubt what I love the most about crypto, so that would be it

I’d like a more direct and quick way to get feedback on proposals that are being built, I believe it ain’t easy for holders to keep track of everything, but I honestly feel lost when I get no response and I don’t really like to nag people on their socials

a lot of instrumental hiphop and related genres, I do like jazzy melodies and deep beats. Orelha Negra is one of my favs

all my life I’ve considered myself more like a Rogue, but as I grew up, I feel like Bard could also suit my personality bc I like to see others doing well while I dance through life and its obstacles

1 Like

Hello, I’m Piero from Italy

Twitter
    Metaverse
    Security
    Better publicity
    Alternative rock, surf music
    Druid!

Ran into @Sasquatch at 3XP gaming conference last month; love the whole setup & vibe here!

I really dig the nouns.gg stuff (esports brand building makes a lot of sense); also love some of the NSFW work with beach cleanup (Singpaore FTW!) and these Noggles!!

crypto when setup with the right incentives structure, can redistribute resources and coordinate human efforts at a global scale way faster than any other centralized system

NounsBots (IRL sidewalk robots; watch out for our proposal soon :sweat_smile: )

“This is Pokemon” playlist on Spotify, over & over & over & over again…help meeeeee~ (dads will understand this)

1 Like

Hi Everyone,

My names Mujtaba Khan, I’m a recent CS graduate based in Canada :canada:. I have a background in software + data, I’m big on sustainability, and have always been interested in energy :zap:.

I’m excited to be part of this vibrant community! I’m here to learn, contribute, and hopefully find a way to merge my passion for crypto with my career. I’ve been exploring the space + this DAO for a while now and have a few ideas that I believe may be of some help.

1. Community Onboarding: I’m particularly interested in leveraging your unique “NFT → Treasury → Projects” business model to onboard marginalized communities. Being based in Canada, I see a significant opportunity to engage with indigenous communities, providing them with their own platform to have community treasuries, local artist-based NFTs, and funds flowing toward community-led initiatives (big issue is health care, access to Internet, schooling, food security, energy poverty, etc). This way we can effect real-world change in communities that need it.
  2. Sustainable Crypto Mining: I’m also the founder of a BTC mining startup, and I’ve seen firsthand how mining can be made sustainable, beneficial to grid systems, and can even support communities. I propose we explore cryptocurrency mining, staking, validator nodes, and hosting as potential revenue sources for the DAO.
  3. Ecosystem Clarity: Navigating the crypto ecosystem can be challenging for newcomers. I believe we could benefit from a more visual, intuitive navigation system that makes it easier for everyone to find their way around (GPS system).
  4. Data Collection: Data is power. A yearly census could provide valuable insights into our community’s backgrounds, highlight underrepresented groups, and help us create targeted support systems/on-ramps/programs.
  5. University Partnerships: I have connections with several major Canadian universities and Solana U. I believe partnerships with these institutions could provide a steady stream of new eyes, talent, fresh ideas, and potential funding.

I’m looking forward to getting to know you all better and contributing to this community in any way I can. If any of this sounds interesting to anyone, I would love to chat. Let’s make great things happen together!

If anyone is interested in collaborating here is my LinkedIn (only social media I have :sweat_smile:), and my email is mkhan787@uwo.ca.

P.s. I’m currently looking for remote internships or early career roles in data analysis, software, or project management. If anyone knows of any opportunities, I’d be incredibly grateful for your help.

What first brought you to names?
It was discussed in a business meeting and it was very interesting for me
There are many experiments and projects happening in the Nouns

ecosystem, which ones are interesting to you?
Until now, everything is new and interesting for me

If you could teach everyone on earth one thing about crypto, what would it be?
A key thing to know about digital currencies: You can be your own bank, manage your assets independently and make transactions without intermediaries. Digital currencies provide security, privacy and financial empowerment. Embracing digital currencies opens up a world of financial possibilities.

Quick! What is missing from nouns?
It is difficult to communicate between people

What kind of music are you listening to lately?
That 1 Guy - The Moon is Disgusting

Barbarian, bard, druid or rogue?
Druid

1 Like

Hello everyone in the Nouns DAO community! I’m thrilled to have found my way here.

What first brought me to Nouns was the compelling intersection of creativity and blockchain technology. The opportunity to contribute to this dynamic environment was too enticing to pass up.

Among the myriad of projects in the Nouns ecosystem, I’m particularly captivated by the initiatives focusing on NFT integration with movie production. The idea of tokenizing film production assets and enabling decentralized creative processes is both innovative and full of possibilities.

If I could impart one piece of knowledge about crypto to everyone on Earth, it would be its potential to democratize finance and empower individuals. It’s not just about digital money, it’s about a whole new wave of decentralized possibilities.

One area where I think Nouns can grow is in establishing more educational resources, especially aimed at those new to the crypto world. Making our community more accessible can help grow our ranks and impact.

My music taste is always evolving, but lately, I’ve been engrossed in the world of classic rock. The powerful chords and timeless lyrics always manage to energize me.

As for my choice in character, I’d go with a Druid. There’s something fascinating about their connection with nature and versatile abilities.

Excited to be part of this community, and looking forward to contributing to the Nouns discourse!

2 Likes

Hi there, I came across the gnarsdao and was amazed at the possibilities to get stuff done within and for communities!

Im still looking around but just found out about mucho love! And I want to make something similar for garden clubs in urban areas.

I want to show people how easy it can be to have all our belongings in one digital wallet that can actually be kept very safe from theft and other issues.

I’m in all sorts of things, I love skipping and yoga, gardening and getting my hands dirty, shaping green spaces with different plants and their colours throughout the year is awesome, and I love to paint while listening to my friends who DJ - one being VRSYJNES who I want to bring in to the NFT world and help him grow the community he’s in too

I’ve always leaned towards support classes in my world of warcraft days and when I play Wild rift on my down time I like to play as Rakan, Thresh, or Nani :slight_smile:

Oh and I love Warframe! That game is so immense and the way it’s built is really appreciative of the technologies that NFTs are based on.

Hey everyone! I’m Josh, a crypto YouTuber digging into the world of nouns. I’ve been reading from websites, joining Discords, and working to get a strong grasp of nouns so I can make a video on it and get more involved in the community. Stoked to be here!

What first brought you to Nouns?

@Hindsight DM’d me about it on Twitter.

There are plenty of experiments and projects happening in the Nouns ecosystem, which ones are interesting to you?

Any that are for public good are especially interesting, but there have been some rad creative projects as well.

If you could teach everyone on Earth one thing about crypto, what would it be?

The best investment is learning fundamentals and critical thinking. Life changing opportunities amidst a sea of garbage and nonsense here in the crypto world.

Quick! What’s something Nouns is missing?

Easy onboarding for new community members.

Synthwave and Power Metal. (The Midnight and Beast in Black if I had to choose two bands).

Barbarian, Bard, Druid, or Rogue?

Rogue with a Druid Alt.

Greetings everyone,

I have been following Nouns from a distance for quite a while and was always fascinated by the concept and technical implementation. After onboarding into web3 professionally working on a NFT project myself and now working at a web3 company (YGG) I decided to that I was ready to do a deep dive into the community.

I think the Nouns Esports caught my biggest attention as I was working in the esports industry myself for over 8 years - as a progamer, team head manager and on the game publisher side (Blizzard Entertainment, Tencent). I know how complicated it can be to run an esports team and watching Nouns do it from a DAO is quite amazing.

To keep it simple I think it is a tool that opens new doors and everyone should at least give it a chance.

A way to proliferate through content on different social networks to onboard general audiences from gen MZ.

Pretty hooked with Post Malone - Chemical - going to his concert in September in Seoul - Korea.

Rogue - Agility is key.

1 Like
  1. Twitter :smiley:
  2. TBH not familiar with many experiments and projects form the Nouns ecosystem, but animated series looks promising
  3. Not to be afraid of the thing you should NEVER EVER FORGET OR LOSE OR THE WHOLE WORLD IS DOOMED: seedphrases and how to stay safe while interacting with dApps or smart contracts
  4. Lower entry barrier
  5. Khadja Nin - sina mali, sina deli
  6. Druid

Hi Everybody! My name is James Lefey, I live in Northern California and am working on becoming a crypto-community buidlr

Decentralized Governance is one of my favorite aspects of cryptocurrency and I found nouns about a year ago while carousing projects

I like the smaller subdao’s and the nouncil. I think they’re really interesting solutions to scaling and stuff.

to write down their wallet recovery phrases not on their computers… … … … .

nouns is one of the biggest, and most active DAO’s out there! I think nouns is missing a presence in popular culture. Nouns should be a household name!

lil bubble, yung snat, neils, and riff raff ; D

A rougish lyrical rambunctious druid

Hi,
My name is Paladin and I am the creator of the Paladin Punks. The Paladin Punks collection pays homage to the legendary original Cryptopunks, both the V1 and V2 collections. They carved their way on the blockchain for art and development in Web3 back in June 2017. The 2.320 less female punks in the original collection have now been created after real Web3 women to foster a more inclusive and equal Web3 community going forward. Excitingly, male versions of the Paladin Punks will also be created.
We have a very interesting project coming up where we can get a lot of exposure and we can add the Nounce glasses to it for promotion, we would like to organize music classes for kids inside the our existing Metaverse Museum during this event that brings in 500k people to the city where this is happening.
We have already created some 3D assets for you to look at and we are looking for a small grant to finance our idea for an irl Web2 to Web3 experience. Ideally we would like to organize a tour through our Museum, so we can explain the ideas behind the Paladin Punks.
Would appreciate your help in pointing me in the right direction on how to go about founding sponsors for creating a proposal and post it in the DAO.
Thank you
Paladin

:star2:Hey Nouns Community!

What first brought you to Nouns?
For me, the journey into Nouns started when a close friend and client from Belgium mentioned it to me back in June. I’m a technologist with a focus on increasing donations for non-profits, a passion for web3 and DAOs. Intrigued about web3 projects I decided to check it out. The Prop 143 video explained just about everything, and from that point on, I’ve been following Nouns.

There are plenty of experiments and projects happening in the Nouns ecosystem, which ones are interesting to you?
:thinking: Prop 143 for the Prop House, the Bonney Lake Food Bank and Prop 245 Nouns: A Movie are the top 3 I’ve been following.

If you could teach everyone on Earth one thing about crypto, what would it be?
:mortar_board: As a technologist I’ve seen first hand how DAOs are improving the way humans transact, live, work and play. One of the most exciting aspects of crypto and blockchain technology IMO is their potential to enhance transparency and accountability in various aspects of society. The blockchain’s inherent transparency empowers DAOs like Nouns and fosters more participatory and democratic decision-making processes.

Quick! What’s something Nouns is missing?
:brain: I think it would be great to have more collaboration spaces or think-tank events for creators to come together and brainstorm. A place where artists, technologists, thinkers, anyone could share ideas and create something amazing collectively. I’m thinking of something like a hackathon where teams form around ideas and then present then for immediate funding.

:musical_note: Lately, DROLOE, Kiasmos, and Kasbo artist station on SoundCloud. Electronic vibes that let the mind wander. https://soundcloud.com/discover/sets/artist-stations:149025691

Barbarian, Bard, Druid, or Rogue?
Um, y’all forgot Mage/Wizard :man_mage:, so I’ll go with Druid.

Looking forward to connecting.

Cheers,
Kevin aka Atlantean

Hello. I got to know the Nouns community because of a friend that already got a project approved ( nouns glow stickers project) and just loved the spirit.
I’ve just assembled a proposal of my own and wanted to post here about it to see if anyone is interested in collaborating.
I leave the link down below, thanks for your attention and hope you enjoy it.

Please comment on your opinion and how could we improve the project. If you want to support it please share it with members of the community. Really loonking forward to hear from you guys. :slight_smile:
Thanks for your time.
#WhatANounishWorld