How could you afford a noun?

Hello @waterdrops,

Thanks for finding some words on my post here. In that sense I did not think of the weight that people bring in with their acquiring of a noun into the dao treasury. So it seems to be quite fair that such a high amount is managed by a equally wealthy community. It is elite in fact and I try to understand the positive but also negative effects on it.

I see ways of possible contribution without being a noun member like this forum offers. The implications I have is that it seems so far away of becoming a full member and instead keeping the status of a service member if keeping myself involved. Not in a too negative sense because it is exciting and the learning curve is huge on such a new form of organization. So it is beneficiary on a personal level right now - longer term I have struggles to think of keeping the status. Funnily the similarities to a real life workplace become more obvious whilst writing this.
Do you think there will be more fractional possibilities on voting or contribution affordable for low wage in future?

Nice to meet you too!

3 Likes