Help IRL Program Revolutionize Substance Use Disorders, Mental Health and Homelessness "treatment"

I am the founder and Executive Director of an Opioid Treatment Program. Although Opioid Treatment Programs are a multi-billion dollar industry in the USA, the focus is more on profit than healing and sobriety. The industry is desperate for real time data that informs the “treatment team” to better support the path of empowerment and recovery for our community members that are struggling with addiction, mental health, and homelessness concurrently. There is no lack of money, but a huge lack of state-of-the-art technology to support healing and accountability. At State of the Heart Recovery (501 c3/ non profit), we are focused on revolutionizing and disrupting this industry through transparency, accountability, real-time incentivization/ gamification. I have the MVP worked out, but have almost no technical experience. If any one here shares an interest in these issues, please reach out to me and lets see if we can get a proper proposal together to this powerful community of Nouns! Thank!
www.stateoftheheartrecovery.com for further information

2 Likes

This reminds me of how my home state incentivized and in a way gamified me quitting tobacco!

1 Like