Explaining how Nouns work through visuals (complex → dumbed down)

What is the project
Creating incentive maps for Nouns to make it easier for others (with varying levels of blockchain interest/experience) to understand in a series of standalone visuals.
I believe the biggest blocker of adoption is intimidation due to a lack of understanding. I am also a very visual learner. What if we helped get people closer to understanding by isolating different stakeholder groups and clearly outlining “what’s in it for them?”

How it will proliferate Nouns (or already has)
I’ve already minted my work and shared it with others on twitter, on discourse “Nouns Visual Incentive Map”, and in the nouncil+nounish discords. You can fine the zora links in my twitter profile (@uncle_dabe) linktree - not posting here because my post got permanently hidden last time.

Examples below:

How much upfront funding you want, if the projects completed the committee will decide on if/how much retro funds are given
Already complete, so anything is a plus. I was thinking around 0.5 ETH is a fair compensation for time and materials, then significantly discounted since I love Nouns. I would love any funding, treasury purchasing some open editions, or sharing on social media. Nouns has been my favorite web3 project for a long time and we intend to use nounsbuilder for MGoDAO. Wide open to any feedback too, happy to incorporate

1 Like

Think it will be really powerful if you can make it into a short 3-5sec gif

1 Like