Education / School Version

I’m a middle school teacher preparing right now for my Game Design class. I was very excited to discover Nouns, but when browsing the sound page, I grew disappointed. Highlighted at the top of the page was a sound with a highly inappropriate album name. There is no way I can use this with middle school children. It would be nice to have a version of Nouns that doesn’t contain anything inappropriate or, at the very least, does not make that content so prominent.

1 Like

What is the sound page?

It would be nice to have a version of Nouns that doesn’t contain anything inappropriate or, at the very least, does not make that content so prominent.

I think all Nouns content is kids friendly!

Very hard in my eyes to get a space like the nouns universe “limited” in such a way. And of course it’s always a subjective view when it starts. Which words fall into what category… better said what combination of words since a single word won’t be a problem most of the time…
Maybe it’s about to judge the content in general and the project itself. And what you saw one day is probably something else a week after. So having a look before introduction - 90% of a year it probably would work, right?