Create a Prop to make Nouns x Mr. Beast happen - and get 5 Eth

My idea expands on the original proposal slightly by creating a challenge akin to the ice bucket challenge or the cinnamon challenge, where users take a video of them doing something and then pass on the challenge by calling out other people at the end of their video. I call the idea “6 Degrees to Mr Beast” as the intent is to leverage the idea of ‘6 degrees of separation’ to empower anyone to do their best to reach Mr Beast and still be able to claim a portion of the prize even if they themselves have no direct connection to Mr Beast. The challenge requires entrants to partake in a verifiable chain of nounish videos to reach Mr Beast, culminating in Mr Beast doing a video on his channel where he gives away a large prize. This challenge would subsequently result in many more nounish videos reaching a much wider range of audiences, and additionally solves the issue of attribution throughout the challenge. Check out the full idea here and let me know if you have any comments/critiques!

2 Likes

This is a great idea. I think that this could work if properly executed

Would it be better if the prize was a bit bigger for the start of the chain and the end of the chain and the same size for everyone in between? Up to a max of $X

So whoever started the chain gets $20k
Everyone in between gets $10k
And the last link (whoever) convinced him to do it gets $30k or something

Max $ a chain can reach is $200k - after which all the ‘middle’ people get diluted

1 Like

I think something along these lines could be good - incentivizes the person who gets it going and the one who makes the final connection. Though I could also see people being challenged to do it by someone, seeing that the first person gets a bigger prize and then trying to start their own chain rather than continuing the existing one which isn’t ideal.