Block Explorer Social Feed for NounsDAO

My team and I are working on a project where we want to revamp what a block explorer is by incorporating real-time on-chain data into a super human readable social feed. We’re doing some research now to validate this concept and I’ve included a screenshot of what the MVP would look like.

Our hypothesis is that DAOs would find this useful to see what is going on within their own protocol while incorporating community engagement. So instead of the generalized information in the screenshot, please imagine what it would look like if it were Nouns specific transactions instead.

In the future, we plan on building out more accessible/visual details to show what is happening on-chain instead of having to rely on Etherscan or highly technical analytic tools so anyone can understand what is going on.

Our ask is for 2 ETH to build out the alpha version of this for the Nouns community.

This is a link to our deck with more details.

Hey there,

Any thoughts from the DAO on this? Would love to get on a call to answer any questions and respond to comments as well.